Sunday 27 December 2015

My weekend makeup routine

Hiya guys, I am terribly sorry about the inconsistent uplaoads... 
Anyways, this is my makeup routine, for non-school days, however my school makeup is similar.



1) I start off with a tinted moisturizer, then follow up with a tiny amount of foundation. Yes this is weird, but my face doesn't seem to agree with one or the other, but both..?
2) I will then buff this into my skin with a regular brush
3) Now comes the contour, highlight and then powder stage
4) If I can be bothered, blush sometimes makes an appearance, just on the apples of my cheeks for a little colour (this is not very often!)
4) After that I will brush my eyebrows with a clear masacara - practically the same thing as eyebrow gel. I do this just to keep them in place, as eyebrows frame the face. 
5) Then I will apply eye liner. I usually do a flick eyeliner - and then I line my top and bottom waterline with a kohl pencil. Sometimes I will just use a pencil, or vice versa.
6) Now is the time that I would curl my lashes and apply a generous amount of mascara! 
7) I don't tend to do anything to my lips, just apply some Chapstick or a shimmer gloss, for a general weekend day.

There we have it, quick n' easy look for the general weekend, easily vamped up with a bold lip for a day out.

Enjoy 
 T  x

No comments:

Post a Comment