Tuesday 29 December 2015

Review: The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

Hi Guys!
As it seems, Reviews are quite my thing - so here is another! 
I love the Body Shop, the moment you walk in the smell is just utterly wonderful ! So, I thought I would review one of their products - The Joy Body Butter, which is a Christmas edition, and currently on sale!              

Price - Was £14 Now £7 (*hint* -> Go get it!! )



First impressions

Packaging - Gorgeous pot, pretty sticker :) (Can test in store, so no need to see product)
10/10
Size -  Pot is more or less full when purchased
9/10
Longevity - To be used in 12 months 
-
Texture - Soft, smooth, thick, not greasy
10/10
Effectivity - When applied makes skin feel very soft and moisturized, does in fact moisturize skin!
10/10
Smell - Incredible!
9/10
General use - I usually use it on my legs, straight after I've shaved - but my arms benefit as well!
9/10 

As product is applied, pale pink colour - spreads well!
After product is 'rubbed in' - leaves skin looking healthy, with a slight shine - not greasy
 I love this product, because many other body butters and moisturizers claim to moisturize, but in real fact - they don't.
This Body Butter leaves skin looking healthy with a nice glow, smelling good and feeling moisturized! In comparison to many other products which leave the skin greasy and dry.

I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Enjoy!
T x



No comments:

Post a Comment