Monday 28 December 2015

Review: Collections contour kit

Hi guys!
It's high time I do a review on here, so I thought I would go ahead and write about collections contour kit.
This is my first contour kit, and I went into Boots, set to buy one - and came out with this. I have been using it for a while now, perhaps 2 weeks.  

Price - £3.99 


First impressions

Packaging - Clear, simple and effective. Product is visible, nice colour scheme. On the back are instructions, to give you a vague idea of what goes where!
10/10
Added elements - No brushes given, but a reasonable mirror is included
7/10
Size - Handy size, enough product there
8/10

In use

Longevity -  Lasts the whole day, on top of foundation
8/10
Application -  Easily applied, easily blended
8/10
Pigmentation -  Good, blendadble colour. Easy to control 
7/10
Texture - Not caky, easy to blend, good look
8/10

Overall, for the price of £3.99, I think this is a good product, easy to use and creates a good look. 
I would recommend this product, I think it is great !
Enjoy! 
Feel free to comment on your own experiences with this product!
T x

No comments:

Post a Comment