Tuesday 29 December 2015

Review: Soap and Glory thick & fast super volume mascara

Hey Guys!
The next review is here - Soap and Glory thick & fast super volume mascara!!
I have had this product for absolutely ages, and I still absolutely love it! It does what it sets out to do, gives volume and long, full looking lashes. It's incredible

Price - £10.00


First impressions 

Packaging -  Eye catching, pretty, can't see the actual product though.
9/10
Size - Nice size tube, with 10ml product.
9/10
Applicator brush - Thick, voluminous bristles.
9/10

In use 

Longevity - Stays on until you decide to take it off!
10/10
Application -  Smooth application, no clumping, creates a great look
9/10
Pigmentation -  Full black colour.
9/10
Texture -  Smooth texture, no clumps!
9/10

Overall  I am very pleased with this product, and will continue to use it! I would definitely recommend this product! 
Hope you like this product as much as I do! 
Enjoy! 
T x 

No comments:

Post a Comment